Monday, August 6, 2012

Littering. Stop. Doing. It.

One of my reignited pet peeves is the amount of littering that goes on in Philadelphia.  I suppose this extends to many other major cities as well.  If it weren't for the fact that most of the offenders I catch are 6'7" and look like they are capable of crushing my skull with a single hand, I would totally say something about it.

An incident with a litterbug today particularly got to me because this person happened to ditch some random garbage into a puddle.  I accidentally fell into said puddle and for the entire way back home my foot had some mysteriously awful odor.  And not the typical polluted city puddle smell.

THERE ARE LIKE TEN TRASH CANS ON EVERY CITY BLOCK! IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO DISPOSE OF YOUR WASTE PROPERLY!?! IT'S BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AND MY SNEAKERS!!!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home